Saturday, October 27, 2012

It has been quite a day. My phone was turned off, again, because I am behind on the payments due to the data overages from my daughter's line which the company somehow cannot block. She has blocked my texts and calls to the phone so I can't contact her on her phone. I contacted her mother via text, in an attempt to keep from her baiting me into some kind of argument. She tried anyway over text. I told her I was going to have to cancel my wireless account because of all this. She guilted me by telling me that I was shutting off her phone and that it would devestate her. She also blamed me for not trying to contact or see my daughter and also asked me if I was going to continue to pay my child support. I told her I hadn't seen my daughter and have tried several times to be told she's always gone somewhere, either a friend's house or out of town. She went on to tell me I don't have the right to see her for overnight visitation because I haven't proved to the courts that I have a bedroom for her to stay in that was separate from my own. The divorce decree was written after this decision was made in the courthouse and judges chambers when the judge ordered my ex to go retrieve my daughter so she could tell the judge herself that she wanted to be able to see me for visitation. I went around and around with my ex, telling her this but she wouldn't listen and told me I was going to have to pursue it through the courts. I am going to have to proceed with a plan I had from the beginning, to exercise my rights to see my daughter by involving the County Sheriff and arriving at the home to take her with me for an overnight, as the court order states. I am fighting the urge to do this action without feeling I am doing it out of spite. That is the opposite of what I want to be feeling toward anyone, especially my ex, as I refuse to let her vindictiveness effect my life in any way. I will not give her that or any control over me as that would constitute failure on my part. More to come. -Chief out

No comments:

Post a Comment