Thursday, January 26, 2012

one of the top 100 things that pains me about her...

in 2004, while forced to live in some tiny space reserved for those three grades my junior, after she turned her back on me refusing to cohabitate, she told me she had changed her life and gave it to God. in short, she still left her back toward me by not even entertaining coming to live with her husband three hours away, or transfer with him to the coast where she belonged.
she would never take responsibility for the things in the marriage she had a hand in and was the first one to bludgeon me with my wrongdoings after saying and doing anything she wanted to to me. her character makeup was explained to have formed at a very young age after getting a frowny face on a kindergarten paper. she watched as her grip on the paper slightened just enough to see the paper being blown away by the bus that was driving by. anything she did that was wrong, she would never take accountability for. she would tell me the most hurtful things and when i would get upset, i was the one acting up. this was carefully orchestrated to be broadcast to those she wanted damaging not only our relationship but my relationship with key people in my church and even my youngest stepdaughter who lived under my roof.
what an awesome Christian she was, on her own crusade to lessen me in the eyes of several of the elders and deacons of my church. then she would put on the biggest heirs in front of them while we were at church. my stepdaughter once told me that one deacon said I made him sick to his stomach when I was asked to participate in the song service. this caused me to bow to my own principles and not attend, warming the seat beside her as she would put her arm around me and pretend she cared about me.
in my past, those who have wronged me in this way have been delt with quite severely from on high. most have lost all they loved or their weighty titles have been abolished entirely. i just wonder how this will all pan out for the one who hurt me more closely than all the others. can't wait to see His rath emptied out on her. i am patient. He will have his just leveling in His own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment