Friday, January 11, 2013

Off the blogging wagon...

hadn't posted in a while. Met a wonderful lady on POF. met her at the bar she tends in the evenings and went back for more. I'm a silly drunk and kinda obnoxious if the conditions are right, which is not very often but it happened, inevitably. We and some of the folks from the bar went to Waffle House after her shift one night. I am a big movie/show quotes guy and a couple of the guys were too. We were giggling and quoting and she was not impressed. She was a bit tipsy and laughed it off. The next week, I went in the bar on Open Mic night and got my drink ON! I was hollering at the bands and making an ass outta myself. I even went up and sang and WON the open mic drawing($50) and was threatened with bodily harm if i requested "Dick in a Box" one more time. The next day I texted her an apology for being a drunken ass and got a "don't think I wanna date you" response. It hurt that she hadn't even got to know me with the exception of tipsy or drunk. She was a very attractive mother of some beautiful kids and working two jobs after her marriage broke up a few years ago. I would have really liked for her to get to know me and see where it could have gone. Just goes to show ya, if you're gonna try and make an impression, drunk and obnoxious isn't the way to pull it off. Sad, but I'll recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment