Sunday, November 6, 2011

really long time with no blog

2011 came in with no hopes of change at home. Ultimatums given showed absolute negative results. Started talking seperation with me living in the basement in Rachel's old room. even this was not met in favor.
months went by with her watching our grandson jon and not working. The ultimatums got stronger and the fighting began in September when I kept trying to leave her, but not totally take all the funding from her at the same time.
this took a turn on a Friday when she accused me of being afraid, and picked Rachel to say i was afraid of. she began nearly foaming at the mouth and i lost it, but kept my head. be angry and sin not! she ran off in the other room grabbing jon along the way, dragging his tiny body by the shoulder.
the mele at the bedroom door was her insanity in all it's shining glory, throwing herself against the wall and threatening to call the police and tell them i did it. Lots of running around and claiming she'd call my command on me led to her trying to get her phone and call the police. she then threatened to go to barry's to have him call the police.
It was a few hours until i had a tiny bag packed of overnight stuff and was on my way to jerry's where i stayed for a week, then to springfield with adam for a week and back to my brother's for a week or two.
jerry called me at my brother's saying he had a house for me and i've been here ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment